Rack of Pork Ribs Traeger
1. Take the pork ribs and dry them off with a paper towel
2.Seasonings- Pepper, Garlic Salt,Red Pepper, Ground Cayenne Red Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Oregano about 1 tablespoon of each and tbspn brown sugar mixed into a bowl. you can add or remove seasonings based on your preference it does not have to be exact.
3. Rub the bowl of seasoning mix into the meat on both sides.
4. Start traeger at 275 preheat. Then place ribs on traeger 45 minutes.
5. The Glaze. Brown sugar ¼ cup, 2 tbsp worsheshire sauce, ½ cup bbq sauce, mix together in a bowl.
6. After rib cooks for 45 minutes remove ribs from traeger. Place on tray or foil and drizzle the Glaze over rack of ribs.
7. One more hour at 275 on traeger wrapped in foil.
8. Remove from foil and cook for another 30 minutes at 350 on traeger. Let rest 15 minutes
It’s delicious and enjoy.